Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photography (People)

I took this while Hao En was trying to run away from Lincoln for the photograph.
This where i hit the pole and was in great pain just kidding but it was sad that i miss the ball.
This is me almost hitting the pole as i miss and jumped to low.
This is also me but now i am jumping out to grab the ball with one leg in the air.
Cool!!!
This is me trying to catch a invisible ball and aiming to jump for the ball and i am also ready for a spring jump.






3 comments:

  1. It is hao en trying to avoid lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas there were distractions at the back, with people walking pass for nothing. There is no obvious sign of where has the ball gone. at the picture indicating that you missed the ball and was sad, it kind of looked to me as if you was laughing... I like the last picture, it looks like they were playing hide and seek, even though it's obvious that lincoln was holding his handphone. I would had said that the last picture was the best and could have been made into a story. The ball story was hard for us to imagine where was the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,the ball story is to just imagine where the person is facing.That will be the direction.I was laughing and not sad as i accidentally hit the pole.

    ReplyDelete