Monday, January 11, 2010

ADMT-Environment


This is my sketch.
It is about when there there are no A.D.M.T,there will be n designs for the spectacles and there will be no new banners so they will continue with the old banner.Also the lights are 'very' dim and every one is very gloomy as there is no art pieces to liven things up.


What does ADMT means to you?
I think that ADMT means using the future and present technologies and equipment to make a plan to do a form of art with these equipment used.
What are the attitude that an ADMT student should have?
To me,we need to be able to think out of the box,be creative and not to relax while doing this,be serious.
What are you aspiration as an ADMT student?
I hope that from here i could learn how to make some designs better and help make it more attractive.
How do you think you can achieve your aspiration?
I can achieve it by concentrating on the lessons,taking down key points and hand in my work nicely done.


No comments:

Post a Comment